Your Guide to Top Casino Bonuses in India
Most casino players love a good bonus, and India is home to many casinos offering them. There is a wealth of bonuses up for grabs, ranging from welcome deals to monthly specials. You can claim bonuses for achieving things, signing up or at random. Ultimately, there can be any number of deals up for grabs for any number of reasons.
On this page, we’re going to introduce you to the world of online casino bonuses. We’ll explain what types of deals Indian players can choose from. Also we are looking at how some of these deals work. We’ll provide you with tips for getting the most out of casino bonuses. We’ll also introduce you to the best casinos in India offering casino bonuses. In fact, let’s start there. Let’s look at the best Indian casinos offering top casino bonuses right now.
Join the Best Betting Sites with Top Casino Bonuses
If you’re on the hunt for a top casino bonus, look no further. Our review team has put together a top list of the very best Indian casinos. These sites have exceptional welcome bonuses and other promotions and bonuses. Our team has analysed them to ensure that they are fair and that they offer value for money.
Don’t hesitate to peruse our list of top and trusted Indian casinos with the best bonuses. Once you find a site you like the look of, just give it a click to read its review. We personally guarantee that our recommended casinos offer bonuses you can rely on. Brands with very nice welcome bonuses are 21 Casino India and Pure Win India.
What Is a Casino Bonus?
For those Indians just starting out in the online casino world, what is a casino bonus? An online casino will typically offer a bonus to all new members. In most cases, this bonus is going to consist of a cash match. However, free spins and other goodies may be woven into these deals. These may be offered on the first deposit you make or the first several.
The basic idea is that the casino provides you with a chunk of change for depositing into your account. You can use this gambling bonus to play casino games and potentially win real money. Of course, each offer has its own terms and conditions. We’ll go over these in time, just like we’ll look at the various types of bonuses.
For now, let’s take a closer look at the most common casino bonus out there – the welcome bonus.
How Does a Casino Bonus Work?
The classic deposit bonus is the most common bonus available at Indian casinos. The way it works is simple:
- Players will be offered a match percentage. Whatever you deposit will then be boosted by a cash bonus based on that percentage.
- If a new member deposits ₹1,000 and claims a ₹1,000 match, the bonus is worth 100% of that deposit. In short, a ₹1,000 deposit is given another ₹1,000 (100% of the deposit) in bonus cash. This takes your total up to ₹2,000, consisting of your ₹1,000 deposit and your ₹1,000 bonus. If you were to claim a 200% bonus, your ₹1,000 deposit would be given ₹1,000 in bonus funds, etc.
You may know this as the match deposit bonus. Other casino bonuses work in different ways. Let’s explore some of those next.
Common Casino Bonuses at Indian Betting Sites
When you play at Indian betting sites, you can claim all manner of casino bonuses. The casino welcome bonus may be the most popular option, but there are often others. Allow us to walk you through the basics of these popular options below. They include:
- Casino Welcome Bonus: This is available to all new members. It is frequently a match deposit bonus but may have free spins thrown in. It may span your first deposit or the first several an Indian player makes after registering.
- Reload Bonus: A reload bonus works in the same way as a casino welcome bonus. However, it is available for all members. You don’t necessarily have to be a new player to claim the offer. It is a typical cash match bonus, like that mentioned above.
- Special Offers: Special offers may appear on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. The trick here is that they can be anything and everything. These may vary depending on your loyalty level, your gambling habits or anything else. The best way to learn about these bonuses is to check the promotions page at your favourite casino.
- Free Spin Bonuses: Free spin casino bonuses are often available as a form of loyalty offer, a special offer or a deposit bonus. Their specific terms (range of valid games, how much you can win, etc) vary from offer to offer. Again, check the Ts and Cs of these offers to find out how valuable they may be.
- No Deposit Bonuses: These are top deals as they result in no risk to yourself. Here, you can bet on games with free spins or free cash, and you won’t lose money. They are rare and are commonly found as welcome bonuses or loyalty rewards.
Other Perks Found at Indian Online Casinos
You may have heard us talk about loyalty rewards a fair bit. Of course these are promos that are awarded to members based on their status. How much you bet and how frequently may determine your loyalty status or VIP membership level. However, in many cases, Indians can earn points betting on games. These points are available by Indians to climb the tiers of a VIP club. The higher up you are, the better the bonuses become.
Tier-based loyalty offers aren’t the only one-off promos you can find at online casinos. Top Indian betting sites also offer VIP bonuses, prize draw competitions and tournaments. Some tournaments are based on slot games, and others are reserved for table game fans. Either way, you’re competing to win a share of the spoils. Tournaments and prize draws (like other promos mentioned) may have varying terms. Once again, it is worth checking the Ts and Cs of any casino bonuses before claiming them.
Always Check a Casino Bonus’ Terms and Conditions
As touched on, almost every casino bonus out there has terms and conditions. Sadly, many casinos keep the specifics hidden in the small print. However, we trawl through the fine print to find the best bonuses amongst those available. We’d encourage you to learn how to do it, too. Indians don’t need a degree to peruse terms and conditions. We’ll tell you all about the Ts and Cs to look out for.
- Wagering Requirements: These tell you how many times you must wager the bonus you receive before you can withdraw. Sometimes, that figure also includes the amount you’ve deposited. This is to stop you from walking away with the casino’s money. It is common to wager your bonus 35x or less. In short, a ₹1,000 bonus with 35x wagering requirements means you must bet ₹35,000 before withdrawing. Also known as playthrough rates and rollover requirements, the smaller the figure, the better.
- Minimum Deposit Limit: A minimum deposit limit tells you how much you’re going to need to deposit to claim an offer. The lower the figure is, the smaller the deposit required. Bonuses also have maximum deposit limits. These tell you how much you can deposit to claim an offer.
Other Important Terms
- Maximum Win/Withdrawal Cap: Some bonuses come with win and withdrawal caps. These are often applied to free spin bonuses. In short, they tell you how much you can win with any bonus. They may also tell you how much you can withdraw, even if there is no win cap.
- Maximum Bet: This tells you how much (in bonus funds) you can stake per spin, hand, or game.
- Game Eligibility: Some bonuses are only valid on selected games. You can find out which those are by looking at the game eligibility rules. Free spins may be valid on all slots, selected slots or just a single slot machine, for instance.
- Expiration Dates: Every bonus will have an expiration date. If casino bonuses haven’t been used by the expiration date, they expire. If you haven’t cleared outstanding wagering requirements by then, any winnings won with the bonus will also disappear. You are not required to fulfil the wagering requirements of expired bonuses (in most cases).
Using Promo Codes to Claim Casino Bonuses
Some casino bonuses require you to opt-in (tick a box) to claim an offer. Others may want you to contact support to claim a deal. Some casinos even offer you bonuses automatically, and we don’t like that. What if you don’t want a bonus? However, many Indian casinos use promo codes to trigger bonuses.
Promo codes tell the casino which bonus you want to claim and confirm that you do want to claim it. If a bonus has a promo code, you will be required to enter it. You can do this on the banking page when you deposit, on the promotions page, or via customer support. The method varies. You can usually find promo codes on the casino bonuses page, via e-mail or n the lobby.
Claim Top Casino Bonuses and Leading Indian Casinos Today
Now that you know a bit about Indian casino bonuses, perhaps it is time to claim one? Check out our recommended Indian betting sites to find the ideal bonus for you. Some offer no deposit bonuses, and others have full-on welcome packages. With our Indian online casinos, the choice is yours.
We guarantee that the casinos we present offer trusted, fair, and prosperous bonuses. We’ve explored the Ts and Cs, and they check out. Any deal we recommend s suitable for most Indian bettors. With that said, start checking out what we can offer you today.
FAQs – Your Questions about Casino Bonuses Answered
Before signing up for one of our recommended Indian casinos and claiming bonuses, make a note of this FAQ guide.
Virtually all of them, yes. There will be one or two that don’t play ball. For the most part, you can find internet casino bonuses at all the best sites.
Yes, there is. How “good” a casino bonus happens to be is not determined by the amount of free cash it is worth. It is determined by the terms and conditions that are attached to it. Bad Ts and Cs mean bad bonuses.
Almost all gambling and casino bonuses come with wagering requirements. You won’t be able to withdraw winnings (in most cases) until you clear those terms and conditions.
In some cases, wagering requirements are solely based on the amount you claim. At times, they may also include the deposit you made, potentially doubling the wagering requirements.
In an ideal world, there would be no wagering requirements. In some cases, that is surprisingly the case. However, where they exist, we like to think that 35x or lower is ideal.
Most of the time you can’t use your bonuses on jackpot slots. At leas we have not seen it anywhere (yet).
We wouldn’t recommend claiming any bonus until you need a boost. Bonuses come with wagering requirements, so none should be claimed lightly. If you want to boost your balance, they can be great ways to do that, though.