Play at India’s Best Casino Apps
Indian online casinos are, for the most part, mobile-friendly. You can expect to play all manner of games on the go via these casino apps. However, it should be noted that despite this, each casino app can be quite different. Some of them are browser-based, while others are open to all major operating systems. Also some are Android only, excluding iOS users, or vice-versa. Of course some still work well on Windows-operated phones.
Obviously, this is a topic that needs exploring further. In this article, we at Indian Betting Sites will look at mobile casino apps in India. We will explain how they work, how you can get involved and what to expect. We will also look at Indian casinos with the best apps. In fact, why don’t we start there? Let’s begin by looking at top Indian betting sites with casino apps.
Join Our Top Indian Betting Sites with Casino Apps
Before you sign up and play at any site, you need to know that you can trust it. Below, you will find a host of top, reputable Indian betting sites with casino apps. Each of these sites has won our seal of approval. Our team has explored the ins and outs of them to decide whether they fit the bill. Below, you will find our top-rated casino apps. They include:
What Is a Casino App?
In short, a casino app is a device that allows you to play online casino games on the move. Ordinarily, the term literally refers to an application, usually downloadable. This is installed on your portable gaming device, such as a phone or tablet. From there, you can play casino games on the go.
However, there are times when this isn’t true. Some “casino apps” are deemed to be instant play betting sites. In short, these are mobile optimised without the need for downloadable apps. Allow us to explain the three main types of casino apps available below. They include:
- Instant Play Action: These aren’t proper casino apps at all. Instead, they are browser-based betting sites. However, because they have been designed in HTML5, you can play at them using phones and tablets. We’ll explain how this works in more detail shortly.
- iOS/Android-friendly Apps: iOS and Android-friendly casino apps can be used on devices powered by either operating system. In most cases, you can download these casino apps directly from their respective stores.
- OS-Specific Apps: Alternatively, there may be OS-specific apps. These will only work on their designated operating system and devices. You may still be able to download these via stores. However, in many cases, you will need to install them directly by bypassing your device’s permission settings.
What is an HTML5 Casino?
You may hear the term HTML5 thrown out quite a bit when we talk about Indian casino apps. That’s okay. This is a computer language, and it is one that has replaced Flash as the dominant option on the internet. What HTML5 offers is the ability to play games on your mobile devices using nothing more than a web browser.
HTML5 makes it possible to have collapsible menus and adjustable screen sizes. This is of paramount importance if you want easy navigation without apps on all mobile devices. Moreover, most casino games are also developed in HTML5, too. This makes things run smoothly without the need to download casino apps.
Perks of Playing with Casino Apps in India
There are some perks to playing with casino apps in India. There are also disadvantages, but let’s look at the perks first. They include:
- Playing with HTML5 apps is handy if you have an older device. Downloadable casino apps may not work so well on older software. For browser-based HTML 5 casino apps, this won’t be an issue.
- When you choose to play with casino apps, you’re getting a dedicated betting experience. These can see you play in tailor-made sites with games that are well-designed for betting on the go.
- Many mobile casino apps come with their own array of perks. One of these could be the use of mobile bonuses. Conventional online casino players in India won’t be entitled to claim any of these deals. Not all Indian casino apps provide in-house mobile bonuses, but some do.
- Mobile casino apps in India may also facilitate the use of mobile-only payment options. These may allow you to deposit using your phone bill or phone credit. Again, this is something online casino players won’t get to experience.
Disadvantages of Casino Apps in India
There are disadvantages to using casino apps to play in India. While these are fewer than the perks, we still need to list them. Here are the things you need to know about those disadvantages:
- Many casino apps must be downloaded. This will take precious space on your phone. Many mobile devices simply don’t have enough room for consistent updates and downloadable apps.
- Make no mistake about it; apps that deal with banking (like these) require regular updates. New security protocols and measures come online all the time. Your Indian casino apps will need to be updated regularly to take advantage of them. This can be tedious, space-consuming and slow down your gaming time.
Do Sportbooks in India Offer Betting Apps?
It isn’t just Indian online casinos that support betting apps. Many other forms of gambling sites can support betting apps in India. For instance, sportsbooks and poker rooms. These typically have apps that are kept separate from casino apps. You may be required to download both a casino app and a sportsbook app, for instance. However, the biggest and best Indian betting sites will ensure that you can do everything under one roof. We encourage you to browse around to make sure that you find an app that does everything.
All-in-One Gambling Apps
All-in-one gambling apps are the goal for Indian casino players. You want a casino app that lets you bet on cricket and sports alongside casino games. However, we don’t just want to see so-so apps here. Because they have both sports and casino gambling options present, the app needs a distinct design. Sportsbooks and casinos usually have very different designs.
We’re going to need to see one that works well for both. A pure sportsbook or casino design won’t work well if you want to bet on the “other” gambling option. Just imagine a sportsbook’s interface with casino games – that’s a no-no. When it comes to all-in-one gambling apps, tidy and neat are the order of the day.
How to Find Top Indian Casino Apps Online
Finding top Indian casino apps online is made easier when you know what to look for. Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place. Allow us to showcase some of our top tips for finding Indian casino apps online. They include:
- You should use the same criteria as you would if looking for conventional casino sites. In short, expect them to be licensed, regulated, and offer fair play gambling options.
- Look for apps that offer mobile perks, such as mobile bonuses and payment options.
- You should still expect to see a top selection of games. However, these should also be mobile optimised.
- Indian casino apps should be easy to navigate, whatever size screen you happen to be using.
- If in doubt, don’t hesitate to check our list of top Indian casino apps by scrolling up.
Playable Casino Games from Indian Casino Apps
As touched on, you can find all manner of casino games with Indian casino apps. This includes thousands of slot machines and dozens of RNG table games. Alongside random number generator tables, you should find live dealer games. These are now fully mobile optimised for gaming on the go. Just because you’re playing via mobile casino apps doesn’t mean you should miss out on other areas, either.
We’d fully expect video poker, bingo, lotto games and instant win titles to be playable via casino apps. Moreover, it is not impossible that you may find a site that also offers sportsbook options via its casino app.
Indian Casino Apps: Bonuses and Promos
When you choose to play via mobile casino apps, there is every chance that you may stumble across promos. For instance, top sites may offer you welcome bonuses that only mobile players can claim. These can also include special deposit bonuses. For instance, you may be given a small extra bonus for depositing with a pay-by-mobile option.
This won’t always be the case, and options vary from casino to casino. However, it is unquestionably worth exploring your options. Some mobile casino apps are considerably more generous than others here.
Join India’s Best Betting Sites with Casino Apps Today
Now that you know what mobile casino apps can offer, are you ready to use one? If so, scroll up to the top of this page. There, you will find an array of our recommended casino apps. Each has been vetted and approved by us for Indian players. They represent the very best Indian casino apps around.
FAQS – We Answer Your Indian Casino App Questions
If you still have casino app questions, our team will do our best to answer them below. For instance:
No, and yet, also yes. If we count instant play (HTML5), and browser-based sites as apps, then yes. If we don’t, and an app is only downloadable software, then no, they don’t.
The casino should detail that. There is usually a logo or two found on the homepage. Failing that; there will be instructions on how to download the casino app. That should tell you which OS or operating systems are required.
Absolutely. Most top Indian casinos are developed in HTML5, so they are mobile optimised. You can play mobile games at these sites without downloading any casino apps. You only need a browser – nothing more.
That is up to each Indian betting site to decide. Some Indian casinos have bundled sports betting options in with their casino apps. Others require you to download separate apps.
As long as the online casino in question is based outside of India, it is legal. Indian gambling laws make no distinction between online casinos or mobile casino apps. Therefore, the laws that apply are the same however you wish to gamble in the sub-continent.