Indian Betting Sites
We have listed the best online casinos and sports betting sites for Indian players.
Of course we have tested all casinos and bookmakers, honestly.
Check the best bonuses and promotions!
Online Indian Betting Sites
It is legal to bet at online casinos catering to Indian players. Given that, it is no surprise to see hundreds of sites offering their services to players in the subcontinent. However, not every site is worth its salt. What you really need is a guide to finding the best sites catering to Indians. As it happens, you’ve just found it.
Our team goes through everything you need to find the best Indian betting sites out there. From India-centric and Western-style casino games to welcome bonuses, promotions, and payment methods, we cover everything.
If you’re on the hunt for the best Indian betting sites to join, look no further. Let’s begin by introducing you to a couple of those right here on this page.
All the online casinos we recommend have been found to be 100% safe and reliable, so you can play with peace of mind. You will only find gambling sites that are legally allowed to operate with a license from the MGA or UKGC.
Our Top Picks
Popular Indian Online Casino Games
While many thousands of Indians like to have a crack at classic Western table games, others like something more traditional. Alongside baccarat, blackjack, slots, roulette, video poker and live dealer games, we’ve got the best Indian titles.
Our team has put together in-depth guides to help you learn about each of these Indian favourites in more detail. Let’s give you a taste below:
- Andar Bahar: Andar Bahar is a straightforward card game hailing from Southern India. Once a card is drawn, all you must do is decide which side (left or right) will match it. Bet on the side that shows the same value card, and you’ll win. That’s all there is to it.
- Baccarat: Also widely known as Punto Banco, this game often uses six to eight decks of cards. You can bet on the player’s hand, the banker’s hand, or a tie. The objective is to see which hand gets closest to nine points. Each card counts for its numerical value (faces count as nothing, and aces as one). It is impossible to bust. If the hand goes over 9, the left digit of the total is removed.
- Bingo: Of course Bingo is immensely popular all over the world and India is no exception. In bingo, you’ll purchase cards and try to match the numbers drawn. Match off lines of numbers, patterns, or entire cards to win prizes. The specific requirements to win vary from game to game, as do the prizes.
- Jackpot Slots: Why play regular slots when you play jackpot slots? Win at random, via bonus rounds or on the paylines in these games. Jackpot slots feature uncapped prizes that rise with each stake placed. Some progressive jackpot slots have prizes that can be worth many hundreds of millions of rupees.
- Rummy: Of course online rummy is popular at Indian casinos. Draw and throw cards as they come to you in this combination and set-based card game. Get rid of all your cards first to gain points and stand a chance of winning. These rules are like those in the land-based game.
- Teen Patti: India’s version of poker. However, Teen Patti is now even becoming popular in the west. You can rise or call like poker with your three-card hand. The winner is declared as that with the best-ranking hand.
Sports Betting at Indian Betting Sites
Sports betting is arguably more popular than casino gambling in India. It won’t surprise you to learn that many top Indian casinos also offer sports betting options. Of course, cricket and football are the two most popular markets in the sub-continent. However, local markets such as kabaddi are also hits.
Many newbies may prefer betting on a winner when they wager on sports. This is known as outright betting or straight betting, but there are far more ways to gamble than that. Any top Indian sportsbook will feature thousands of daily selections. These may span futures, lines, parlays, teasers, and head-to-heads. There are handicap bets, accumulators, and live in-play betting. In fact, the Indian sports betting world is vast.
When betting on sports in India, you may be eligible to wager on a match after it starts. You could cash out your winnings early before your team loses. You may even be able to wager a match live after you’ve bet. Sports betting in India comes with all sorts of options for you to choose from. We’re here to show you the ropes and help you make the best decisions when betting on sports at Indian betting sites.
Top Indian Casino Welcome Bonuses and Promotions
Save for instant sign-up and no bonus casino sites; all Indian casinos offer bonuses and promotions. Some will have better deals to claim than others, and it is our job to guide you through them. Let us begin by explaining an Indian casino’s welcome bonus.
After registering at most Indian casinos, you’ll be eligible to receive a welcome bonus. This will most likely be a match deposit bonus. It will likely give you a sum of cash (based on a percentage) when you deposit. Some may also come with free spins woven into the deal.
How It Works
- Let us say that an Indian casino offers a 100% match up to ₹10,000 and 100 free spins. It requires a minimum deposit of ₹500.
- If you deposit ₹500 or more, you will be able to claim 100% of your deposit as a bonus. You will also nab the 100 free spins. The maximum value of the bonus is ₹10,000.
- For instance, let us say that you deposit ₹1,000. You will get a bonus of ₹1,000 (100% of your total deposit) and 100 free spins. If you deposit ₹10,000, you’ll get a ₹10,000 bonus, giving you a starting balance of ₹20,000. However, you’ll still only get 100 free spins. If you were to deposit ₹400, you wouldn’t get a bonus at all. That deposit would not qualify, as it doesn’t reach the ₹500 minimum deposit limit.
It isn’t only new Indian players that qualify for bonuses. In fact, most top Indian casinos have them for existing members, too. These can work slightly different, or they may be like the welcome package. We’ve covered the most common ones for you below.
Popular Bonuses Online
- Free Spin Bonus: These may be offered when you deposit or are given freely. They allow you to play selected slots for free, often on the minimum stake with all lines active. Anything you win (up to a predetermined limit) is yours to keep.
- Match Deposit Reload Bonus: These are identical to the welcome bonus, although they can be claimed after you’ve signed up. They may be daily, weekly, or monthly bonuses, or even less regular.
- Timed Exclusives: Timed exclusive can represent any sort of bonus, really. They may be daily, weekly, monthly, or more sporadic. Because of the ever-changing nature of these bonuses, we recommend checking their terms and conditions regularly. Some timed exclusive or special offers may arrive via e-mail or text message, too.
- Loyalty Bonuses: Also known as a VIP club, loyalty bonuses are a casino’s way of saying thanks. They are often tier-based, with Indians earning points when they bet. Those points are then used to climb an Indian casino’s VIP tiers. The higher you climb, the better the perks at Indian casinos.
Most Indian casino bonuses and promos come with a host of terms and conditions. Minimum deposit limits, maximum win/withdrawal caps and game eligibility are a few of those. However, the thing you really need to look out for are wagering requirements.
Always Read The Terms/Requirements
These show you how many times you’re going to need to wager a bonus before withdrawing. Without them, there would be nothing to stop you from claiming bonuses and running away with the cash. Here’s how they work:
- Let us say that you have claimed a bonus with 30x wagering requirements. This means that you’re going to need to wager your bonus 30 times before withdrawing. The lower the playthrough or rollover rate here, the better. 30x is about standard, but 40x is not uncommon.
- If you claim a bonus worth ₹1,000, then you will need to bet ₹30,000 before you can withdraw any winnings. However, some terms and conditions differ. They may state that they are on the bonus AND DEPOSIT. If you claimed a ₹1,000 bonus on a ₹1,000 deposit at 30x, the figure would be different. It would effectively be ₹60,000 instead.
Indian Casino Payment Methods That Work
Of course, the prerequisite for all Indian casinos is that they accept Indian rupees. Any casino that doesn’t accept Indian rupees is going to get short shrift from us. All the casinos we recommend certainly offer INR-friendly options.
Ideally, you will be looking for low minimum deposit limits and high maximum withdrawal limits. Moreover, you want fast transaction times and no fees wherever possible. While it is possible to use a whole host of payment options, some are India-centric. You can always deposit with VISA, MasterCard and so on, but we recommend these Indian favourites:
- UPI: Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is a payment option that spans multiple banks in India. It facilitates fast bank transfers between your bank and the casino.
- PayTM: PayTM is easily one of the most popular payment options in India. It acts as an e-wallet. If you have a PayTM account with money on it, you can instantly deposit to play games.
- NetBanking: Much like UPI, NetBanking is a network of top Indian banks. They have come together to make bank transfers at websites such as casinos easy and affordable.
- Google Pay/Apple Pay: Feel free to deposit with Google pay or Apple Pay. Both are well-suited for gambling at mobile casinos in India. Just link your card to them, and away you go.
- Cryptocurrencies: Cryptocurrency gambling is on the rise in India. If you’ve got a wallet with altcoins, then you’re halfway to playing at Indian crypto casinos. BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE, USDT and BCH are the most popular options.
How to Bet at Indian Casinos with Real Money
Before you shoot off and choose a top Indian casino to play at, we’ve got a few pointers. Here are our top tips for betting at Indian betting sites with real money:
- Only play at licensed and certified casinos. These should be well-regulated and offer responsible gambling tools. They should also be affiliated with reputable problem gambling programs.
- Always double-check the Ts and Cs of a casino before joining it. You want to make sure that Indian players are welcome.
- If possible, check the terms and conditions of bonuses, too. You must make sure that they can be claimed in Indian rupees.
- The best welcome bonus may not necessarily be the one that offers the most money. Check the terms and conditions ad look for the bonus wagering requirements. If these are high, the bonus is far less appealing than if they are low. We’d aim for 30x to 40x or lower.
- The very best Indian casinos will provide support and assistance to players in English, if not Hindi. They will also provide free help and do so via several options. A 24/7 live chat support service, e-mail and FAQ guide are the minimum we’d look for.
- If you’re interested in slots, then look for games that have high RTP rates. Be sure you learn about volatility and variance before you spin the reels of slots.
- Don’t hesitate to play games for free. Most Indian casinos provide free-to-play games. These can help you learn how they work and practice betting strategies.
- If you aren’t having fun, immediately stop playing. This goes without saying, though.
Join Our Top Indian Casinos Today
There are many things that we can help you with. Our team of researchers plays at Indian casinos regularly. We test-drive each site and its games. We know what to look for, and we know what you want to see. On our page, you’ll only find the best recommendations from the most trusted sites.
If you want to rest assured that you’re playing at a tried, tested, and certified casino, we’re here for you. Our reviews have been presented from an impartial standpoint. We have gone deep on each, and we know what we’re talking about. Each has our seal of approval, or it won’t feature at the site.
With that said, don’t hesitate to check out our Indian casino reviews right away. Alternatively, you’re free to explore the rest of our site to see what else we can do for you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Oddly enough, no, but the best ones should. We make a point of trying to only represent
those Indian casinos that accept INR. Moreover, we keep tabs on the India-friendliness of
their payment methods, too.
In a manner, yes. It is possible to claim no deposit bonuses and win real money. However,
there are usually win caps in place. If you want to win sizeable sums, you’re going to need to
deposit and wager.
That depends on where you play. Each casino will have its own partnerships and agreements
with software providers. However, we specifically pick casinos that feature the very best
games for Indians to choose from.
There isn’t a standout choice. Instead, we’d recommend that you look for a site with certain
criteria. Namely a secure license and regulation, many great games, fair Ts and Cs, and India-
centric options. If you don’t want to do the homework, check our reviews for a
At some casinos, you can. Each Indian casino runs its own service. Some of the larger sites
also permit sports betting – smaller ones often don’t. We’ve covered some of the biggest
and best in our reviews. If sports betting interests you, start with those.